Pro Cycle Hire Mallorca was formed in 2004 by owners Lisa & Bruce to provide a quality service for bike hire in Mallorca.
What do we do?
When you hire a bike from Pro Cycle Hire, we set the bike up to your precise measurements – which you can specify when you book or anytime up to a week before you arrive. We can also measure you up when you arrive so that your bike fits you perfectly. We have an in-house bike repair service, managed by professional mechanics, so our bikes are in fantastic condition.
Why hire a bike?
- No stress or worry about transporting your bike.
- No packing of your cycle there and back, resulting in more cycling time and more time to chill out!
- No extra transportation costs getting your bike to and from the airport / Hotel
- No leaving your bike at the mercy of the baggage handlers.
- No bike to pack away – more cycling time!
- No insurance nightmares
Pro Cycle Cafe News
Everyone is always welcome
The Pro Cycle Cafe is a relatively new addition to our base in Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca. Our aim from the beginning was to create a cycling hub for all our valued customers, a place that could meet all your requirements from riding to relaxation. During peak season the cafe is a hive of activity. Riders brimming with anticipation sip coffee as they plan the day’s route ahead. Other’s take on board supplies, maps, gel packs, inner tubes or invest in extra kit if the temperature at the beginning of the day is a little low. Hire bikes roll out and tyres are pumped in preparation. Outside the seats and pavement are packed with coloured kits, striking bikes and riders ready for wonderful cycling adventures ahead. Busy inside we rarely have the time to wave goodbye however it’s always great to see our customers roll back in. As the midday sun cools legs are rested and our bar is busy with orders for refreshing beers, snacks and much needed calories. Stories are shared and routes are downloaded as more and more riders arrive back to the cafe freewheeling to a stop, tired yet satisfied, after another day in the Mallorca sunshine. Come rain or shine the Pro Cycle Cafe has been a tremendous success and has become the place to start and finish your day on the bike or off it. Whether you are browsing the plentiful supply of cycling related memorabilia, books and magazines or using it as a starting point or lunch time stop – everyone is always welcome.
Latest updates from the Cafe
- New for hire in 2017 – The Colnago Master 19 Jan 2017- We are delighted to announce an exclusive opportunity for our valued friends and customers. As from February 2017 available to view online, hire and ride is the Steel Classic Colnago Master.Another first for ProCycle HireProCycle Hire were the first to bring carbon and titanium to the Island. Now we bring you steel classics, handmade in… ... Read more
- Exclusive VIP Discounts for the Llenaire Hotel 7 Sep 2016- Dear valued customers, we are pleased to announce that all VIP World Club members can now take advantage of a number of exclusive discounts off rooms and the restaurant at the Llenaire Hotel, Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca. Click here for the website. VIP DISCOUNTS FOR 2016/2017 are : 15% OFF Hotel Rooms* and 10% OFF Restaurant*… ... Read more
- Bruce’s Top Five – The Best of ProCycle Hire 21 Aug 2016- Now into our second decade here in Mallorca it's hard to reduce all my favourite moments into one short list, however for the purposes of this brief Summer update I will do my best. It's an absolute pleasure working day-to-day here at Pro Cycle Hire Mallorca. It's harder than many might think given the perfect… ... Read more
- NEW Cafe Jerseys for 2017 1 Jul 2016- Great News! Our brand NEW! Pro Cycle Hire Cafe Jerseys are available for joining and existing VIP Members on renewal of their membership. Available in striking black or grey, in both ladies and men's styles. The price of this year's jersey is €79 ( FREE as part of your VIP membership ) Take a look… ... Read more
- Spring Press Camp 2016 1 May 2016- Now into our fifth year the Spring Press Camp has become a permanent fixture in the ProCycle Hire cycling calendar. Taking place just before the busy season begins a number of select suppliers visit the Island to road test some of the new products available for the year ahead. Each Press Camp is a valuable… ... Read more